Week 2 MM Session

Home Forums RESET Your Buttons Mastermind Week 2 MM Session

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Thank you all for your time and commitment on the call today. Please share a few words or a sentence on your experience on the call this week.

Floyd Isley
    Participant

Congratulations on an Excellent week! It is very encouraging to hear the success stories.

I feel encouraged to continue to focus on my goal and look forward to our next call.

Thank you Floyd for your post regarding the call. What is one thing that you found to be most encouraging? How will you use that one thing to motivate you toward achieving your goal over the next few weeks?

Floyd Isley
    Participant

The one thing I found to be most encouraging was the reminder to take care of myself physically and mentally so that I am in a better position to achieve my goal. I imagine that it is common to shortcut sleep, diet and exercise when working towards a goal. These are important resources needed to achieve any goal. In the next few weeks, I will remind myself how important it is to get plenty of sleep, stick to my healthy diet, and exercise daily so that I am better equipped to reach my goal.

Thanks Floyd for the feedback. We forget to put the mask on ourselves first so that we are better able to care for others.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.