It’s Time to RESET Your Buttons®!
LIVE 2-Day Workshop: March 9-10, 2018 (RETURNING in 2020 - Watch This Space)
We’re taught to be nice, professional, and conciliatory. Yet, now more than ever, we face issues in our lives and in society as a whole that spur us toward raising our voices and speaking our truth. We long for constructive conversation and dialogue, and we hope for a brighter morning when discussing painful issues can lead to healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation.
How do we move from avoidance to healthy debate and dialogue? How do we respectfully disagree and yet leave room for understanding and relationship?
When voices are raised in disagreement, when relationships are divided by pain or anger, and when issues threaten to limit our ability to maintain strong connections, then we know…
Join us as we use the RESET Model to explore:
- How to enhance our respect for the value of ourselves and others.
- Increasing our inner resilience so we can be proactive and coherent in stressful situations.
- The realization that conflict is a signal of a need for change.
- How to understand our choices and move away from blame and resentment.
- Looking to the desired outcome of a conflict and identifying what we can control within it.
- How do we recover from difficult conflict and participate in healthy debate.
Included in your registration, you’ll also receive:
- RESET Your Buttons® Book - personally autographed to you by Mary Elizabeth Murphy!
- 52 RESET Mindsets Series (annual subscription) - membership community designed to support and encourage you as you RESET Your Buttons®
- A Private Reception exclusively for attendees on Friday evening
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday
- 2 Months Free Access to the RESET Your Buttons® Live Monthly Webcast with Mary Elizabeth
- Plus other goodies to surprise, support and encourage you!
It's Time to RESET our Buttons
March 9-10, 2018 : Concord, NC
or $495 total when you bring a friend.
Registration limited to just 24 participants.
Friday, March 9, 2018 - Saturday, March 10, 2018
$295 per participant or $495 for two
Includes special evening reception on Friday, breakfast & lunch on Saturday.
March 7, 2018
Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte
Concord Golf Resort & Spa
5400 John Q Hammons Dr NW
Concord, NC 28027
About Mary Elizabeth:
Mary Elizabeth Murphy is the CEO and owner of S.T.A.R. Resources, a Strategic Learning Partner Firm and author of “RESET Your Buttons™”, (Sept. 2009, Authorhouse). She is dedicated to teaching individuals and teams practical solutions to age old problems, and leads teams and individuals to achieve success both at work and at home. Learn more at www.starresources.biz and www.resetyourbuttons.com.